Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"Lost Children"? "Children of the Corn?..." Same Difference.

So I know that I have been MIA for a couple of days and stuff, so my apologies for not posting anything the last few days. That being said, while I was away, I listening to some new albums at a two day training for work. Yeah I had an ear-bud plugged in while they were talking about some crap on...
...OOPS! Wait I was really paying attention. ;)


Okay look, here's the deal.  I was listening to Disturbed's latest creation called "Lost Children". Aside from the fact that the band was probably watching a ton of cheese-ball 80's horror movies that lead to the inspiring scream theme title, "Lost Children", it's really a good record.

Now I have to say that I'm not the biggest fan of Disturbed, however, this little number had me shaking my head and fist in the air (not at the training because that would be awkward). The band maintains their hard and heavy sound along with their really pseudo-political and cultural lyrics that make you think about the reason why you plan on punching your boss in the face. From the pounding double kick patterns of Mike Wengren, to the tribal-like war cries of David Draiman; Disturbed's newest project is one to get you kicking and punching all the way to the office? No wait, I meant mosh pit. YIKES!


No comments:

Post a Comment