Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"Sexy and I Know It!" Finally Someone Had Enough Sense to Write a Song About Me...

"Thanks LMFAO for really offering the world a glimpse of who I am.  I mean when I look at myself I like what I see. How about you? Okay don't get your panties in a bunch. I'm just having a little fun. LMFAO has made looking like a nerd and a complete idiot cool. There latest single "Sexy and I Know It" has been holding the number 2 spot on the Bill Board Digital Songs Chart for 12 weeks. These nuts must be doing something right.

There Dubstep Club Style really gets you excited. I mean look at the rock'n hamsters in that cool Kia commercial. I mean there couldn't have been a more amazing promotional use of a song than, seeing a bunch of rodents dressed in street gear jamm'n to "Party Rock Anthem". It was that cool, I met one of the hamsters at a bar here in West Palm on Halloween. You should have seen how he shaked his little nub of a tail. All kidding aside this is a fun album with an over emphasis on Rock'n stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment